Tuesday 5 May 2015

SuperHero Race 2015

Distance 9.9KM (GPS)
Where: Bukit Jalil Stadium
When: 3rd May 2015

It was a cool Sunday Morning, had a little dew. The Race was early around 6;30 (for a 10km)
My target for this was being within Top5 position. And eventually gratefully achieved what i had aimed for. This was right after my unsuccessful Bidor Half Marathon. which i chocked the last 5KM.
But feeling confident for this race as i prepared for the 80% incline/Decline route. I followed a Kenyan Woman runner pace. She paced me most of the time. I felt strong as i could hold a 4;08pace throughout the whole event. And finished my last 900Meters with a 3;38min time.


 I felt that I am stronger within 10-18KM distance races. So as for Half Marathons i still need to study more on its preparation to achieve goal time. Throughout this past week I had alot of friends, Coaches and pro atheletes giving advice on doing middle distance running, economy running. easy training. and recovery training.
Its going to take some time to achieve that goal. But i dont mind, slowly learning and gaining experiance throughout races is most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment