Sunday 10 May 2015

Milo Breakfast Day Putrajaya 2015



My first ever Milo Race, been wanting to join this event since 2years ago. Really didn't expect thousands of people would be here. But I really enjoyed this race. The preparation by the organizers were good. Actually much better than any other huge Full Marathon events I ever joined. With the endless Milo trucks and variety of breakfast after the race.
First of all I didn't I didn't expect many elite runners to join this race, because it closed really fast. But it's ok. It really tested my speed and endurance ( which speed training I really am Lazy to do) . And the day before this race I really didn't have proper rest. ( had wedding to attend and some friends group meeting) and my diet for the pre race went all out of the window. 
But many runners have improved during this race. I'm surprised they could pull much pace. Congrats to them. 
Well day after the race still feeling sore. Need some recovery time for the next big event.
It was an over distance with 7.25 km on my watch, only did an average 4:01pace. Really need to work out on my 5k this time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment