Tuesday 1 October 2013

Seremban Half Marathon

This race was in July.  After a serious hamstring injury. I couldn't do any sprints. A few trips to the physio and icing for a month. The pain was horrible. And I could only do easy jogs at a pace of 7 max.
Luckily the recovery was in a month...
Right before the Seremban half I had to step on a Bee which left my left foot swollen and had bee allergies which attacked my whole body. Yeah what a thing to happen right before the night of the race. Well.... I was contemplating on the day before the race ( which was a Saturday night) wether I should just run or take a rest, Cuz my foot was swollen I couldn't event fit into my shoe. 
Yup. Like every addicted runner, we just did it. 
I arrived at the Seremban town 2hours before start ( 6:30am) . I did a lot of stretching easy strides for at least an hour...
I managed to finish the race at 1:51hrs. While dragging my left foot. Haha. It was a miracle that after the race that my foot healed. Yeah so running cures everything.
So u know now what to do if u feel sick or unmotivated, Take a RUN!


No comments:

Post a Comment